Friday, April 26, 2013

GE Dishwasher Impeller Kit wd19x10032

GE Dishwasher Impeller Kit wd19x10032



GE Dishwasher Impeller Kit wd19x10032
GENUINE PARTS
Very good transaction.
Parts were packaged in unopened genuine GE packaging,
fit well and what I was looking to receive.
Tscallion

Exactly the parts I needed to repair my GE dishwasher leak
The parts in this kit were easy to install and fit perfectly. I didn't need any special tools to disassemble or reassemble the pump and motor, and the only problem I encountered was the result of my inattention (reattaching the motor to the pump assembly the wrong way). I only gave this four stars instead of five because it didn't include the instructions, but I quickly found detailed instructions online. Otherwise, my dishwasher is now leak-free and cleaning better than ever.

Fit like OEM
The parts were exactly as described. Matched perfectly. Of course there is the strong possibility that all internal dishwasher parts are the same.

This is a GE IMPELLER ASSY part number WD19X10032.

  • If unsure, please ask your seller if it would fit your model



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment