Friday, April 26, 2013

GE WH02X10032 Seal Tub for Washer

GE WH02X10032 Seal Tub for Washer



GE WH02X10032 Seal Tub for Washer
OEM seal
Excellent OEM replacement.
Needed when replacing the mode shifter and coil.
I ordered separately but there was a tub seal already in the mode shifter kit.

GE washer tub seal replacement
My GE washer, that I bought in 1999, tub seal was leaking. I watched the video on youtube and deciced to give it a try. My washer would aggitate OK on the permenent press setting but on the normal wash setting it would seem to run at half speed or like it was bogged down. I watched the tub leak and noticed it happened when the electric engine was getting wet from the leaking tub. I bought the spanner wrench so I would not strip the nut and the nut came off ok, but has corrosion that had eating into the sides, but the nut was strong enough to reinstall. Also, there was rust corrosion on the transmission shaft. I used a rotory tool with a grinding stone to remove the rust corrosion then 240 grit wet dry sandpaper and scotch-brite to smooth the ruff edges, as to not tear up the new seal. No leaking so far and the engine runs right. Hopefully it will last a while .

Big money saver
I purchased this and used a youtube video to install. Saved a lot of money versus buying a new washer since the washing machine wasn't that old. Was pretty easy and is working well.


  • WH02X10032
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Seal Tub



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment