Friday, April 26, 2013

GE WH1X2026 GE Washer Drive Belt

GE WH1X2026 GE Washer Drive Belt



GE WH1X2026 GE Washer Drive Belt
Excellent deal
This belt was an excellent buy. Others locally cost 15 to 20 dollars. The belt is an exact replacement. My washer works fine now. Free shipping. Fast service. Easy to change. Amazon is excellent. I have purchased other items at Amazon with good results every time. David

Buying time
If you live long enough you start to recognize home maintenance problems as they arise. In my case, a GE washer (purchased Jan. 2004)that was "acting/smelling strange".
The two major fails of a washing machine are its belt and transmission seal. The belt costs $. The transmission costs $$$$.

My GE WBSR3140 DOWW washer was starting to act up and there was a petroleum smell coming from the washer. Upon inspection I see that the belt is frayed and soaked in oil and (yikes!) the transmission seal has failed.

So, for a little over $6.00 for this belt and my time I'm hoping to extend the use of my washer until this Spring 2013. So far I've done
12+ loads of laundry. The smell is a bit less, but the washer seems to function as it should.

It's amazing what one can find here on Amazon.com.

very good
I received this product in time and it is a good product as described. I would recommend others to purchase this product.

This is a GE BELT part number WH1X2026.

  • Genuine GE factory part
  • V-style
  • Coated rubber



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment