Friday, April 26, 2013

GE WH2X1198 Bearing Tub for Washer

GE WH2X1198 Bearing Tub for Washer



GE WH2X1198 Bearing Tub for Washer
It's a Bearing
So, it's just a chunk of machined metal--nicely machined, I'm sure, I wish I could say that replacing it resolved the noise problem I've been having with my spin cycle, but this part was cheap enough to be worth a try. If keep the washer long enough for this part to actually wear out, I'll be very surprised.

washer repaier
This is an OEM part and fit and finish was on par to make replacement easy. This is a necessary part if replacing the transmission and should be included with the transmission like the tub seal is




  • WH2X1198
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Bearing Tub



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment