Friday, April 26, 2013

GE WH08X10024 Driving Belt for Washer

GE WH08X10024 Driving Belt for Washer



GE WH08X10024 Driving Belt for Washer
awesome once i figured it out.
The product arrived quickly and I tried to put it on and immediately got worried it was too small. Finally after a day of struggling I saw someone with a great tip.

Use the plastic pull ties to strap it to the tumble wheel and then put it on the motor wheel. Then turn the tumble wheel and strap another one on so it doesn't slip off. Got it on in 35 Seconds. Cut the ties and it works perfectly. Saved me a ton of $$

works great
It works great! Item is just as they said and easy to put on I put it on about a year ago and it is still going strong I would recommend this product.

The Belt Wasn't the Only Problem.
If the belt is broken or has slipped off. try to figure out why... The belt was exactly the right thing and was easy enough to replace. But, make sure the flywheel is not loose. Being the first time that I replaced a washing machine belt, I did not realize that the flywheel was supposed to be tight. After replacing the belt, it kept coming off. Then I ordered a new flywheel and since then everything has been working great.

This is a GE DRIVING_BELT part number WH08X10024.

  • WH08X10024
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment