Monday, April 29, 2013

GE WH23X42 GE Washer Pump Assembly

GE WH23X42 GE Washer Pump Assembly



GE WH23X42 GE Washer Pump Assembly
The right part for the right price
The right part for the right price, shipped quickly. What more is there? This old washer is good for another 20 years.

washer pump
The product was perfect for my repair. The quality is fine and fit was perfect. Shipping was very prompt too. I would highly recommend purchasing...no need to keep shopping around, I already did that and bought this one. It's been in my machine for 2 weeks and have done a dozen loads of wash with no leaks again :)

Washer Repair
I needed this for an old washer machine that I have. It worked great and washer is fixed. Great Price!

General Electric WH23X42 GE Washer Pump Assembly is a 4-port, clear plastic pump with an aluminum drive for the coupling connection. It is commonly found on most older GE and Hotpoint washers and some RCA models.

  • Genuine GE factory part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment