Saturday, April 27, 2013

GE WD12X10237 Module Rinse/Cap Assembly for Dishwasher

GE WD12X10237 Module Rinse/Cap Assembly for Dishwasher



GE WD12X10237 Module Rinse/Cap Assembly for Dishwasher
Easy to install on my GE Dish Washer
The plastic tip on the soap dispenser cap broke on my original one and the stupid thing wouldn't close. So my lazy butt was just squirting in dishwashing liquid on the inside door and starting the wash. I didn't want to call a repair guy to spend an arm and a leg so I googled on how to replace it. Ordered the part and had it installed within 20 minutes. Now I just gotta replace the wheel studs because the wheels keep falling off and my dishwasher will be like new. They definitely don't make appliances like they used too and I mean like even 10 years ago.

Product worked as needed
This replacement product worked as needed. I thought the price was about 20% too high. Although it is an electrical component with some amount of circuitry, it still is a fairly simple piece.

There were no assembly instructions with the component. However, I found replacement instructions on YouTube.

Easy to do repair, but watch out...
Only took away one star because no instruction were included, and although it seems an easy enough repair, take too many screws off the door and the control panel falls off...And that is a $200 part.

Minus my error, the part is a perfect drop in replacement and easy enough for a person to do with out a service call...


  • WD12X10237
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part
  • Module Rinse/Cap Assembly



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment