Saturday, April 27, 2013

GE WD01X10383 Faucet Adaptor for Dishwasher

GE WD01X10383 Faucet Adaptor for Dishwasher



GE WD01X10383 Faucet Adaptor for Dishwasher
Overpriced by three XXX
I bought a new GE dishwasher but during the move the faucet adapter was lost or misplaced. After shopping all over I ordered this one from Amazon. After it arrived I started to change the old adapter that my old Hotpoint dishwasher had used and discovered that both adapters fit the new GE dishwasher.

So $18.00 spent on this adapter when the old Hotpoint $6.00 adapter fits the machine and was made in the USA. Same size and quality, but the new GE adapter costs three times as much. I guess the shipping for this two ounce item from China was the extra $12.00 cost.

Worked Perfectly
I bought this for a portable dishwasher in my son's apartment. The problem he was having was that when you hooked the dishwasher up to the sink and turned the water on, the water sprayed all over. It took about one minute to remove the old adaptor and put this one on in it's place. No spash or leaks - perfect. It has now been about 15 months since we installed it - still working perfectly.

Great
Used it for my portable dishwasher I temporarily had for the time being and it was fantastic. Hooked up great to the dishwasher and sink.


  • WD01X10383
  • 1 year manufacturer warranty
  • Genuine GE factory part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment