Friday, April 26, 2013

GE WH20X10076 Electronic Motor Inverter for Washer

GE WH20X10076 Electronic Motor Inverter for Washer



GE WH20X10076 Electronic Motor Inverter for Washer
FIXED MY PROBLEM
My washer would not spin. Error light was blinking (6 times I think) on driver board. Replaced the assembly, working fine now.

Great!!
just got done installing this and on my second load of laundry.. the belt was a lil challenging but after watching the video on [...] and some zip ties I got it. shipping was very fast..

It works!
My washer is alive again. I installed it myself in an hours time (would have been less had I any idea what I was doing). I am just happy my clothes are coming out clean again and it was significantly less costly than having the repair man out or buying a new washer. Hoping to get a few more years out of it.


  • Works with the following models: General Electric EWA5600K1WW, General Electric EWA5600K2WW
  • General Electric EWA5600K3WW, General Electric GHRE5550K0WW
  • General Electric GHRE5550K2WW
  • General Electric GJRE5500K0WW, General Electric GHRE5550K3WW
  • Genuine Replacement Part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment