Saturday, April 27, 2013

GE WD12X10074 Dishwasher Lower Rack Roller Wheel

GE WD12X10074 Dishwasher Lower Rack Roller Wheel



GE WD12X10074 Dishwasher Lower Rack Roller Wheel
Does its job
This wheel has nothing special about it; it simply does the job if it fits the dishwasher appropriately. I used this to replace a wheel in an college-apartment dishwasher. Having the wheel definitely makes a difference. If I remember correctly, it does include the clip to hold the wheel in place.

Perfect Fit
The item is a perfect fit for my 10 year old GE dishwasher and will extend the life of the dishwasher for another couple of years. They should not have worn out to begin with - but it is pretty common for plastic parts in dishwashers to wear out. I wont't hold that against GE for a dishwasher in that price range ( builder's grade ).

Inexpensive fix, look OEM
This wheel looks exactly like the wheels that came with my dishwasher and functions identically as well. Looks to be produced by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).

I bought the wheel and this rack roller axle.
GE Dishwasher Rack Roller Axle WD12X10278
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E04FS2/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The wheels and axles on my GE dishwasher come off fairly easily and the heating element can melt them, so I ordered an extra pair.

GE Dishwasher Lower Rack Wheel WD12X10074

  • Genuine GE factory part



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment