Monday, April 29, 2013

GE Part Number WD28X10284 RACK ASM FINAL LOWER

GE Part Number WD28X10284 RACK ASM FINAL LOWER



GE Part Number WD28X10284 RACK ASM FINAL LOWER
Problem with wheels
Just spent an hour installing this product and should have been a 10 min job except the issue with the wheels. They are a narrower gage than the original equipment and therefore not stay on the track. Fortunealy I had read prior reviews and was able to switch out the wheels. This was not an easy task as the clips on new wheels are difficult to work with and I ended up scaring the coating on the new rack. I am sure this will cause rust and decrease the working life of the unit. Site says these are OEM products, but I don't believe it.

Fits perfect. Reasonably priced.
This item fit perfectly, it is well made, and was simple to install. Very fast delivery. I may be looking for a upper rack soon.

Great Rack~!
I would have given this rack 4 or 5 stars but the only issue I had with this rack was that the wheels on it were not wide enough so I had to pull the wheels from the old rack and put them on the new rack and now it works wonderfully, this was worth it for me because it was $30 or $40 cheaper than the price on the OEM's website.

This is a GE RACK ASM FINAL LOWER part number WD28X10284.

  • WD28X10284
  • THIS IS NOT WD28X10369
  • DO NOT ORDER THIS IF YOU WANT WD28X10369



Price Comparison & More Details

No comments:

Post a Comment